Serving Your Community!
HOW WE OPERATE
The object of Rotary is to encourage and foster the ideal of service as a basis of worthy enterprise and, in particular, to encourage and foster:
The development of acquaintance as an opportunity for service
High ethical standards in business and professions, the recognition of the worthiness of all useful occupations, and the dignifying of each Rotarian's occupation as an opportunity to serve society;
The application of the ideal of service in each Rotarian's personal, business, and community life;
The advancement of international understanding, goodwill, and peace through a world fellowship of business and professional persons united in the ideal of service..
We provide service to others, promote integrity, and advance world understanding, goodwill, and peace through our fellowship of business, professional, and community leaders.
Our values are an increasingly important component in strategic planning because they drive the intent and direction of the organization’s leadership.
These core values are:
FELLOWSHIP AND GLOBAL UNDERSTANDING
We build lifelong relationships.
ETHICS AND INTEGRITY
We honor our commitments.
We connect diverse perspectives.
VOCATIONAL EXPERTISE, SERVICE, AND LEADERSHIP
We apply our leadership and expertise to solve social issues.
Focus and increase humanitarian service
• Eradicate polio
• Increase sustainable service focused on programs and activities that support youth and young leaders and Rotary’s six areas of focus • Increase collaboration and connection with other organizations
• Create significant projects both locally and internationally
Enhance public image and awareness
• Unify image and brand awareness
• Publicize action-oriented service • Promote core values
• Emphasize vocational service
• Encourage clubs to promote their networking opportunities and signature activitie
A WORD FROM OUR PRESIDENT
The rotary network is something unlike anything in the world. A community of nearly 1.2 million neighbors, friends, and family who congregate together to create a better world. Rotary members come from many different backgrounds, countries, cultures, and occupations. This blending creates an organization with a unique perspective and shared passion for causes of all typess