The Monterey Peninsula Sunrise Rotary Club is BBQing some tasty dinners for takeout. If you have that pandemic dinner fatigue let us make it for you and take a load off while supporting charitable groups here on the Monterey Peninsula and our International Wheelchair project.
Do you really want to do dishes on December 5th? No, you don’t. But you do want to make the world a better place and enjoy some delicious Monterey-style Tri-tip! Dinners for one or two people come with baked beans, coleslaw, bread and brownies. Chicken is available too.
We hear the Sunrise club’s Monterey-style Tri-tip is making our Santa Maria neighbors very nervous that their claim to fame is about to become a culinary footnote. Order now, taste the future and support your community.
- What: Drive-Thru BBQ Dinner: Monterey-style BBQ Tri-Tip and/or chicken, beans, bread, slaw and brownies.
- Cost: $25 for 1 / $40 for 2
- When: Saturday, December 5, 2020 (4:00-6:00pm)
- Where: 101 Herrmann Dr. Monterey, CA (Monterey High School)
- Why: Your help supports Monterey Schools, Pediatric Wheelchairs, feeding the homeless and other charitable endeavors.